Here are list of some present ideas you can gift for your Teachers as a token of appreciation and love.
Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas
It is aptly said that teachers are the guiding force
in our life. They are our mentors, friends and confidants and teach us
to be a true human being. Apart from inculcating in us the right values
and principles, they help us to become disciplined individuals. Teachers
play a major part in our success story and also mould us to take on the
challenges of life. You can never compensate their love and concern, but
you can, in many ways, show your gratitude and thanks. One such way is
through gifts, which would reflect your gratitude and gratefulness. It
would not only serve as your token of love and appreciation, but also
make the teacher feel special that her efforts have not gone in vain. In
the following lines, we have provided some of the gift ideas, which you
can present to your teacher as a token of appreciation.
Gift Ideas For Teacher Appreciation
- Teachers appreciate gift that are handmade. These may not be very
expensive or exclusive items, but they will definitely show the
effort you have put in making the gift. Right from handmade card or
some handmade artifacts like a flower vase, the options are endless.
- A customized coffee mug qualifies as a great gift option for your
teacher to show your gratitude and thanks. You can even get a plain
mug and decorate it on your own.
- Keepsakes never go out of fashion as gift options. Be it a table
centerpiece or a cabinet show piece, the options are many. You can
either get those made from crystal ware or ones which have wooden
carving. Antiques also make a good choice.
- How about a food basket to your favorite teacher? You can make a
gift basket where you put in homemade baked food items like cookies,
bread, candies, quick breads, etc.
- If your teacher has a soft corner for chocolates, get her an
assorted box of chocolates that contains her favorite flavors.
- Utility gift items for teachers include a set of pens, pen stand,
diary, calculator, notebook, etc.
- Leather items also make great gift options for teachers. If your
teacher is a male, get him a nice leather wallet. For a female
teacher, handbags and mobile covers are the best struck deal.
- For an environmental science teacher, the best bet would be to
give him/her small plant like herb in a small ceramic pot.
- If winters are fast approaching, the most ideal gift would be to
give your teacher a nice pashmina or jamawar shawl or a nice warm
- Getting home accessories such as aromatic candles in an elegant
candle stand, wall hangings, photo frames can be perfect gift
- If your teacher drives to school in his/her car, a silver plated
tissue box, cushions, small showpiece to keep on the dashboard, gear
lock make ideal gift options.
- If your teacher likes watching theatre, opera or movies, then you
can buy them passes to these shows.