The happiest moment in everyone's life is when we get our fist job. And to make this day a memorable one you can gift those items, which he or she will remember throughout. Here are list of gift ideas, which you can try out.
New Job Gift Ideas
Getting the first job is truly a memorable and an
unforgettable experience. The best way to congratulate and convey your
best wishes to someone, who is going to earn for the first time, is
through a lovely gift. Instead of just giving a congratulation card, you
can gift various items that are useful for him/her at his/her job.
It will show your concern and happiness. Given below are some of the
gift ideas, for bestowing upon someone with a new job, which can help
you in conveying your message in the best way.
Gift Ideas For a New Job
- A bouquet of flowers can be a very good option to gift, along
with a box of chocolate and pastries.
- You can convey your message by sending him/her a handmade card
with some inspirational messages written on it. It will be a great
gift instead of purchasing the card from a shop.
- There are several things you could get them if they have a cabin
or cubical in their office. Some possible gift items would be a desk
clock, a desktop globe, a desktop calendar or a paperweight.
- You can gift them an office bag or a brief case. If she is a
woman, then you can gift her an office leather bag.
- You can also go for an electronic diary, calculator and a
personal digital assistant, memo pads, a fancy set of pens or a
- You can also gift him/her books on topics, such as, 'how to
tackle office politics', 'how to impress your boss' and 'how to
build a rapport in the office'. These books will be of great help.
- Some appropriate books or magazines related to business, money,
management, fashion, travel or leisure would be a nice option.
- You can also opt for a formal and a classy photo frame that
he/she can keep in his/her cubicle or cabin.
- There are a few clothing items that would be a nice gift, like a
stylish necktie, cufflinks and dress shoes. He/she would love to
receive a brand new pair of trousers as well.
- Gifting a new watch for a man or a pretty necklace for a woman
would be an excellent idea.
- You can also bestow a gift basket upon him/her, in order to
congratulate for his/her new job. A gift basket may include any
number of things, such as wine, Champaign, coffee, chocolate,
fruits, cookies or any other types of treats.
- Meeting portfolio with a notepad that can be carried on client
meetings will be an excellent gift.
- A fancy business card holder to hold the new employee's business
card is a great idea, which is both practical as well as impressive.
- Decorative items such as an indoor plant, vase or framed print
can be another great gift for him/her.
- You can take him/her for a free dinner at his/her favorite
restaurant. A relaxing session at a spa is another nice option.