Worried about what to gift your boss, business
clients and colleagues? Here we have answers to all your office and
business related dilemmas regarding presents and gifts ideas.
Business & Executives Gift Ideas
It is quite difficult to select the best gift for
corporate clients, business executives and office colleagues. This is
because you have to make sure that the gifts are formal, but at the same
time, useful as well. The gifts reflect who you are, so you simply
cannot afford to go wrong in this regard. While selecting gifts and
presents for corporate and executive purposes, there are three things
that you need to keep in mind - the kind of person for whom the gift is
intended, your budget and your business relation with the recipient. In
order to help you in selecting business and executives gifts, we have
listed a number of ideas in the lines below, ranging from corporate gift
baskets to things like office accessories.
Gift Ideas For Business & Executives
- If you are selecting a gift for a very important business client,
a box of branded cigars is a good option. Cigars are available in
different price ranges, depending on their quality. You can pick one
that suits your budget as well as requirement.
- When it comes to buying gifts for executives, you can also opt
for specially designed table calendars, with notebooks on it, which
the recipient can use to note down his/her daily schedule.
- If your business client likes using perfumes than you can gift
him/her a bottle of the same. However, in this case, you need to be
aware of either his/her taste in fragrances or his/her favorite
- While buying business gifts, you can opt for some showpieces or
other items to adorn the recipient's office table as well.
- If you are looking for gift ideas for the junior-level employees,
then a paperweight will comprise of a good option. It comes in
different shapes and sizes, with metal, glass or wood casing.
- Make gift baskets with assorted cookies, liqueur chocolates and
dry fruits and gift them to your business/ corporate clients.
- When it comes to gift baskets for executives, the ones comprising
of wine and cheese, assorted chocolates and office accessories are
some of the best options to choose from.
- If you can afford to give a bit personal gift to a business
client, then engraved cufflinks will surely top the list of
- Flower bouquets were, are and will always be one of those gifts
that suit every occasion. When you have flowers in your hands, you
can be sure that you will never go wrong!
- These days, feng-shui items are counted amongst the most popular
gifts for corporate clients. Right from the crystal pyramids to
laughing Buddha to wind chimes, the choice is entirely yours.
- Wine holder, wine stoppers, bottle openers, corkscrews and a set
of champagne flutes comprise of the best gift options for a person
who likes to indulge in drinking, be it occasionally or regularly.
- Some other business gift options include a table clock, branded
pen set, leather or wooden photo frame, money tree for indoor office