Just like wedding, engagements are also an important occasion in everybody's life. And to make that occasion all the more special gifts play a vital role. So here we will help you to choose the right gift for the right person.
Engagement Gift Ideas
An engagement serves as the first step of a couple,
towards a life of togetherness and commitment. It is a very special and
emotional moment in their life, when they exchange their rings in the
presence of their loved ones. On this occasion, they receive good wishes
for their future married life, from family members, relatives and
friends. On such a special and memorable occasion, gifts are one of the
best ways to express your love and best wishes for the couple.
Traditionally, engagement gifts were given with the aim of helping the
couple set up their new home. However, today, they might or might not be
Engagement gifts should be selected very carefully. More than anything
else, they are meant to convey all your warmth, blessings and good
wishes for the soon-to-be married couple. If you want to give them the
best engagement gift ever, then keep in mind their likes and dislikes
and try to give them something that they can use together. This will
help the new couple reinforce their bond further. In case you running
short of ideas for engagement presents and are looking for help, we are
here at your service. In the following lines, we have listed some of the
best engagement gift ideas, just for you.
Engagement Party Gift Ideas
- For an engagement party, nothing can be better than a flower
bouquet, comprising of the favorite flowers of the couple.
- You can also make use of gift items like ring holder and photo
frame - with a picture of the couple.
- Gifting the couple with mugs, mouse pads, coasters, key fobs and
other small items, with a photo of both the partners printed on it,
is a great idea.
- Get the photo of the would-be bride and groom printed on
apparels, like t-shirts, hats, and aprons, and gift it to them.
- An interesting story about the couple, describing how they met
and fell in love; would make a lovely personal gift. You can present
it on a luxury paper and get it framed as well.
- Nothing can be better as an engagement gift than a box of liqueur
chocolates, which the couple can enjoy together, after the party is
- It would be a nice idea to purchase a scrapbook for the couple
and encourage all the guests to write a few words about them, in it.
This can be a lovely way of giving them memories related to the
- A book on marriage tips or how to have a happy married life can
be a very good option as far as engagement gifts are concerned.
- You can also opt for exquisite jewelry items. It can be anything
from a neckpiece or earrings for the would-be bride and a ring or
bracelet for the would-be groom. You can opt for gold, diamond or
platinum jewelry, depending on your budget.
- To people who enjoy music, you can gift a good collection of
music CDs, keeping in mind the genre and the artist they like.
- Gifting the couple with a candle stand, along with aromatic
candles, can be a very good gift option.
- You can go for an engagement basket, which includes items like a
watch set, perfume set, double-bed blanket and bed sheet set.
- If the couple enjoys reading, then gifting books of an author
both the partner like will be wonderful.
Comment On This Article