Easter is the time for Christian to celebrate the resurrection of Christ. It is one of the joyous celebrations of the Christian calendar. Here are some specially designed gift ideas for Easter celebration.
Easter Gift Ideas
Easter is regarded, as one of the most joyous
celebrations of the Christian calendar. On this day, Christians all over
the world celebrates the resurrection of Christ. Significant of symbols
related to spring and rebirth, the day is celebrated with colorfully
dyed eggs or chocolate eggs in decorative foil. Falling usually in the
spring season, Easter is the time to welcome back the tulips, the
crocuses and the daffodils. People dress in new suits, dresses and
patent leather shoes. Just as we know that no celebration is complete
without gifts, so is the case with Easter as well. Easter celebration is
marked with special Easter gifts, for everyone. To get ideas about what
gifts can be given to family, friends, relatives and neighbors on
Easter, browse through the following lines.
Gift Ideas For Easter
- On Easter, t shirt with slogan such as 'I Love You
Cute Bunny' would make great gifts. If not for t-shirt, these can be
printed on handkerchiefs, aprons or oven mitts as well.
- Aged people have a religious bent of mind. Since Easter is a
religious festival, giving them religious and spiritual book would
be a good option to explore.
- Bake some cookies shaped in the form of bunny a few days before
Easter. On Easter day, gift them along the cookies in a beautifully
- For kids, the most ideal gift would be to give them Easter
stuffed toys. These toys can be in the form of chicks, bears,
bunnies, lambs or any other favorite character.
- Flowers, though conventional, are the best way to greet each
other on Easter. Get a ceramic pot and fill it with Easter lilies.
- How about a centerpiece for the Easter table in the shape of a
big Easter bunny cake? Sounds delicious!! Bake a yummy chocolate
cake for your family on Easter day and give them a nice surprise.
- How about a weekend getaway with your family? This would be a
perfect way to enjoy the festival of Easter as well as spend some
quality time with your family out on the beaches or on tops of
- Gift baskets are one of the most treasured items on Easter. Treat
your friends, relatives and neighbors by gifting them gourmet gift
baskets on this auspicious occasion. For people with sweet tooth,
include assorted mini-muffins, brownie bars, assorted cookies, and
chocolate chip truffle cookies dusted with powdered sugar in the
- You can never go wrong with a home décor item. Right from
indoor herbs to set of glass votives to floral decoupage box, to
glass bunny dish, the options are endless.
- Kids Easter basket should include candy, chocolate sucker, milk
chocolate carrots, caramel corn foil wrapped milk chocolate bunny
crisp, mini foil wrapped chocolate Easter eggs, Easter marshmallow
ropes candy and a plush bunny.
- A pack of chocolate bunnies serves best as gifts which can be
given to people of all ages.
- For teenage girls, the perfect option would be to gift Easter
jewelry. Chains with bunny pendants, cute bunny ear rings, bunny
rings or even armlets and anklets with small cute bunny hanging from