On this Boss's Day convey your heartiest greetings to your boss and add a special touch by sending him or her gifts, which they will cherish.
Boss's Day Gift Ideas
The Boss day is celebrated every year on 16th
October. It is true that when you have a good & understanding boss,
you can perform your duties well with comfort & ease. Thus, Boss's
can be a motivating factor in an organization. As you get to learn so
much from them, so it is must to thank your boss for all the support and
help, which made your office life so easy. There are various ways you
can pamper your boss.
The Boss's Day is the platform where you can make him/her feel special,
by giving him thanks note and gifts. An organization can progress only
when there is a healthy relation between the employee and the boss. It
is not necessary that your gift should be expensive but it should be
thoughtful. It is advisable to avoid personal gifts as the relationship
between boss and employee is professional rather than personal. Here are
some gift ideas, which you can actually try out on Boss Day.
- If your boss loves reading, there can be no better gift than a
book of his or her choice. If he/she prefers non-fiction work, you
can gift books on autobiographies, travelogues, gardening, cooking,
fashion, sports & management. After knowing their favorite
authors, you can gift them fiction and classics too.
- If your boss has interest in music, then you can choose CD's from
a wide range of pop, jazz, instrumental, movie songs, etc. Even CD's
on stress release and mediation is also a good choice.
- A subscription of a magazine or paper relevant to your boss's
interests is a good option.
- You can also go for office table accessories, such as, desktop
puzzle cube, desktop paperweight, a branded pen, electronic diary,
calculator, electronic golf swing trainer, leather desktop catchall,
- Even accessories are also a good option like tiepins, watches,
cuff links, leather wallet and leather brief cases for office.
- Flowers and cards are always the most preferred gifts for every
occasion. You can gift a bouquet of his/her favorite fresh flowers
along with a card conveying your message.
- You can try out different flavors of chocolates, assorted
cookies, pastries, etc. If you can gift homemade cookies, it will be
very special gift.
- Coffee mug will be a very good option and to make it more
interesting you can customize your coffee mug by writing happy boss
- A beautiful crystal showpiece or a wall clock for your boss's
cabin is a good idea which he will certainly like.
- If he is a movie, opera or theatre lover, then you can gift good
movie, opera or theatre tickets depending on his taste.
- Some people have liking towards perfumes; if your boss is one of
them, then you can gift a perfume of his/her choice.